Friday, 8 May 2020

Going Back

I guess it's never too late to go back to blogging especially with all the heavy feelings I have right now.

It's been years I guess since I've attempted to write. Feelings of embarrassment of ever thinking about sharing about my feelings to people, disappointment that I let my emotions get the better of me and all that.

But I'm already moving off topic of what I really want to write.

To be honest I don't know where to begin. A lot has been happening because of the pandemic that right now I feel so lost. Sometimes I just want stop everything and quit... Or maybe have a break. Shut myself from the demands of adulthood. Have a breather just to find myself again.

It's scary.
I feel like I'm reverting back to my depression
I hope not
It took me three years to realize it and find my self again

I hope this fiasco would end soon


No comments:

Post a Comment